If you are experiencing any of the common symptoms of pregnancy, the next step is to take a medical quality pregnancy test. The Next Step Resources Center provides free pregnancy testing using medical quality urine tests able to determine pregnancy hormone levels sufficient to indicate pregnancy. The test is 99.8% accurate.
The test may be positive as early as 7-9 days after conception. It is important but not required that you know the start date of your last period when you come in.
All of our services are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL
- Pregnancy Testing
- Limited OB Ultrasounds
- STD Testing and Treatment
- Medical Referrals
- Options Education
- On-going Pregnancy Support
- Material Assistance
- Post-Abortion Support & Recovery
- Parenting Education & Earn While You Learn Program
- Adoption Referrals
- Community referrals
- 24 hour help-www.pregnancydecisionline.org